Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Hair Dryer 2250W
This product has an AU/NZ plug.
State-of-the-art Air Ionizer Tech meets outstanding performance. The Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech Hair Dryer harnesses ions to create the most advanced technology, ensuring a brilliantly shiny, smooth and healthy-looking finish. The supremely powerful motor pumps out a mighty 2,250 watts of power with an amazing 3,000 hour lifespan. Parlux Alyon is the hair dryer which is incredibly durable yet lightweight and ergonomic.
With four temperature settings and two speed settings, as well as an instant cold shot button, all hair types and textures will love Parlux Alyon. Specially designed for dynamic salon use with an innovative hair catcher system and an anti-heating front body for stylists who utilise the whole body of their hair dryer. Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Hair Dryer has been created by professionals with salon use in mind!
Includes 2 year warranty.
- 2250 watts of controlled power
- Longer lifespan: massive 3,000 hours
- Concentrated airflow: 84 m³/h airflow
- Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology: to ensure healthy drying
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Ultra-lightweight: weighs just 456g
- Professional K-Advanced Plus Motor
- Anti-heating front body for easy styling
- HFS (Hair Free System): innovative hair catcher system in the filter to increase lifespan
- Soft Touch switches
- Cold Air Button
- Includes two concentrator nozzles to direct airflow
- Melody Silencer: available to further reduce noise
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Italy
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.