Deliver professional waxing services with our salon quality hard waxes! We carry the most popular reputable brands including Caronlab, Lycon and more! Browse our selection of waxing accessories for easy wax application and removal. As a highly respected wholesaler in the beauty industry, we supply some of Australia's best hair and beauty salons. Browse our huge range of hard wax supplies at wholesale prices delivered fast!
Read more Read less
NOTE: Take Extreme caution not to overheat. Never leave the heating wax unattended. Never heat for more than 80 seconds. Follow the enclosed instructions exactly to avoid any risk of burning,
Heat the wax in the microwave until it forms a smooth, creamy consistency.
As a guide, heat a full tub on MAX 80 seconds or half a tub for MAX 60 seconds (time will vary depending on your Microwave wattage).
Once heated, leave to stand in the microwave for 2 minutes.
To either melt or soften the wax
- Remove the lid and insert the jar directly into an appropriate professional wax heater on a medium setting.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place off centre in the microwave for a minimum of 2 minutes, but no longer than 4 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave and the amount of wax remaining in the jar.
- Once the wax has softened, place the jar directly into a wax heater. Regulate the heater to a medium setting of approximately 65°C-75°C (149°F-167°F), between dials 3-4 on a Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- The area to be treated must be clean, dry and free from any oils and creams. Use Caronlab Pre Wax Skin Cleanser. Always test the wax on the inside of your wrist before use. Do not apply on warts, moles and broken or irritated skin.
- You may begin by dipping the applicator into wax, which should be the consistency of honey.
- Use melted wax from around the core.
- Apply wax with the hair growth, leaving one edge thicker to create a lip.
- Hold skin taut and remove the wax by pulling in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- For the perfect finish and to remove any wax residue on the skin, use Caronlab After Wax Skin Cleanser or After Wax Soothing Lotion. To clean equipment, use Caronlab Wax Remover Citrus Clean.