Browse our selection of wax warmers and heaters to easily warm up and maintain heat in hard wax, wax cartridges or beaded hot waxes. We carry high quality professional heaters from reputable brands such as CaronLab. For use in a busy salon environment or at home business. As a highly respected wholesaler in the beauty industry, we supply some of Australia's best home professionals and beauty salons. Browse our huge range of waxing supplies at wholesale prices and delivered fast!
Read more Read less
Simply press the + - button to modify the wax temperature settings for a preferred wax working consistency.
To heat hot wax, place hot wax directly in the insert. To heat LYCON’s 800ml Strip Wax jars and the new 397g Strip Wax tins, place them directly in the heater, minus the insert.
- Connect the wax warmer to the power supply.
- Turn the wax warmer on by tapping on the power button.
- Set the temperature by touching the temperature increase (+) or temperature decrease (-) button.
- Once the temperature is set, the wax warmer will automatically begin melting the wax.
- You can adjust the temperature to C°/ F° using the unit switch button to set the display of the temperature.
- Ensure you have switched off the wax warmer after use by tapping on the power button.
- Please unplug the appliance when finished using or not in use.
- Keep the area around the machine dry, do not place the wax warmer in water or pour water into the wax warmer.
- Do not use the wax warmer if there is damage to the power supply.
- Keep the wax warmer away from children.
- Please do not use the wax warmer to boil water.
- Do not use the wax warmer while bathing