Schwarzkopf Professional Fibre Clinix Tame Christmas Pack
Limited Edition Christmas Pack.
Specially designed for coarse, frizzy and unmanageable hair, the Fibre Clinix Tame Christmas Pack is the perfect selection of products for clients to maintain their in-salon Fibre Clinix service at home.
Packaged in a custom box, that features a beautiful design by Australian illustrator Kelly Smith.
- 1 x Schwarzkopf Professional Fibre Clinix Tame Shampoo (300ml)
- Gently cleanses
- Smooths the hair surface, to instantly improve manageability and prevent static
- Leaves hair with a frizz-free, smooth finish with added shine
- 1 x Schwarzkopf Professional Fibre Clinix Tame Treatment (250ml)
- Deeply nourishes hair to restore manageability
- Smooths the hair surface, for frizz-free results
- Leaves hair with a visibly smooth finish
- 1 x Schwarzkopf Professional Fibre Clinix Tame Booster (30ml)
- Smooths the hair surface for improved manageability and frizz-free finish
- Complete seals hair porosity
- Helps intensify the in-salon Fibre Clinix service
- Triple Bonding Technology: Rebuilds new hair bonds, to strengthen and restore hair from within. Hair is left with improved elasticity, resilience and up to 10 x stronger*
- C12 Technology: A conditioning agent that improves shine, manageability and natural movement.
- Ceramide: A natural component of the hair, Ceramide smooths the hair surface for a lasting frizz-free finish.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.