Redken Shades EQ Processing Solution Developer (1 Litre)
For Professional Use Only.
Designed for use with Shades EQ Gloss, this developer works to maintain an acidic pH and stabilise viscosity to ensure for gentle processing. Hair is left deeply conditioned with added shine.
- Maintains an acidic pH
- Stabilises viscosity
- No lift formula
- Ensures for optimum results when used with Shades EQ Gloss (tone, depth, and durability)
- Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss. Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customise any shade.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for grey hair. For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer.
- Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
- For resistant grey hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
NOTE: No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.