Complete Mini Brow Tint & Wax Kit - Brown
A Mini Brow Tint & Wax Kit, includes everything you need to create flawless, defined brows.
- 1 x Brow Code Design & Define Microwavable Brow Styling Hot Wax (250g)
- Microwavable brow wax
- Moulds and sculpts
- Removes every single hair with ease
- Made from natural ingredients
- 1 x Caronlab Disposable Wooden Spatula Brow Beaters (100 Pack)
- 1 x Refectocil Tint 3 Brown (15ml)
- For eyebrows and lashes
- Tints to a natural brunette shade
- Smudge and waterproof
- Results last up to 6 weeks
- 1 x Refectocil Oxidant 3% 10vol Developer Cream (100ml)
- 1 x Dappen Dish
How to use:
Step 1 : Wax Preparation
- Heat Design & Define Microwavable Brow Styling Hot Wax in microwave. As a guide, heat a full tub on MAX 80 seconds or half a tub for MAX 60 seconds (time will vary depending on your Microwave wattage).
NOTE: TAKE EXTREME CAUTION NOT TO OVERHEAT. NEVER LEAVE THE HEATING WAX UNATTENDED. NEVER HEAT FOR MORE THAN 80 SECONDS. FOLLOW THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY TO AVOID ANY RISK OF BURNING.
Step 2 : Tint Preparation
- Cleanse the brow area of makeup and oils using Brow Code's Indus Valley Brow Conditioning Cleanser.
- Using a brow pencil map out brows, following the 2 to 1 rule (2 part brow body and 1 part tail).
Step 3 : Tint Application & Removal
- Using the Dappen Dish, mix 2cm of Refectocil Tint 3 Brown (15ml) to 10 drops of Refectocil Oxidant 3% 10vol Developer Cream (100ml) to form a creamy paste.
- Carefully apply the paste to the inside of the brow map.
- Note: Work in sections at a time; starting from tail to middle section then blend into the inner section. Use a clean cotton tip to clean and shape the brows immediately to avoid staining of the skin outside of the shape.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes
- Note: The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
- Remove tint using a cotton wool pad saturated in water.
Step 4 : Wax Preparation
- Apply Brow Code Micellar Eye Make-Up Remover to clean and prepare the skin prior to waxing.
- Check temperature of the wax before use.
- Conduct a patch test by applying a small amount onto the inside of the wrist. *If the wax has cooled down heat up for 30 seconds at a time, and conduct a new patch test.
- Stir wax using a Caronlab Disposable Wooden Spatula Brow Beaters to ensure for a creamy consistency.
Step 5 : Wax Application & Removal
- Use the edge of the Caronlab Disposable Wooden Spatula Brow Beater to pick up the wax on one side, quickly apply a thin, even layer in the hair growth direction (Brows : direction from the centre of the face out to the ears. Mono Brows : direction from the nose to the forehead)
- Allow wax to cool (approx 20 seconds) or to a candle wax like consistency.
- Flick to slightly release the outer edge of the wax, then grasp onto the wax to remove quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth (Brows : direction from the eats to the center of the face. Mono Brows : direction from the forehead to the nose).
Step 6 : Aftercare
- Apply a cold compress to the area and avoid touching, to reduce irritation and sensitivity. Avoid applying make up or creams for 1 hour while the skin soothes back down.
Additional Recommended Products:
- Brow Code Indus Valley Brow Conditioning Cleanser (100ml)
- Brow Code Indus Valley Brow Scrub (50ml)
- Brow Code Indus Valley Tinting Brushes (50 Pack)
- Caronlab Disposable Wooden Spatula Small (Icy Pole) (100 Pack)
- RealCare Cotton Tips (500 Pieces)
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.