Please note: This product is designed to be used in a professional wax heater
Caronlab’s revolutionary Hard Wax Beads take the mess and fuss out of working with wax. Its Cool Advanced Formula with Azulene & Mica makes it ideal for the rapid recovery of the skin! For an ultra-fast heating time, place your wax in the microwave then straight into your Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- Ultra-flexible, elastic wax with a cool advanced formula.
- Contains Azulene and Mica to soothe, calm and assist in the rapid recovery of the skin.
- Powerful grip, unique, strong, non-brittle formulation.
- Ideal for removing short, coarse and stubborn hair.
- With an electric blue colour and sparkling Mica perfect for clients who want the star treatment and exceptional results!
To melt or soften the wax
- Remove the lid and insert the jar directly into an appropriate professional wax heater on a medium setting.
- Remove the lid from the jar and place off centre in the microwave for a minimum of 2 minutes, but no longer than 4 minutes depending on the wattage of your microwave and the amount of wax remaining in the jar.
- Once the wax has softened, place the jar directly into a wax heater. Regulate the heater to a medium setting of approximately 65°C-75°C (149°F-167°F), between dials 3-4 on a Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- The area to be treated must be clean, dry and free from any oils and creams. Use Caronlab Pre Wax Skin Cleanser. Always test the wax on the inside of your wrist before use. Do not apply on warts, moles and broken or irritated skin.
- Apply wax thinly in the same direction as hair growth.
- Place the strip over the wax and press firmly. Hold skin taut with one hand and pull the strip off in the opposite direction.
- For the perfect finish and to remove any wax residue on the skin, use Caronlab After Wax Skin Cleanser or After Wax Soothing Lotion. To clean equipment, use Caronlab Wax Remover Citrus Clean.