Brow Code Advanced Lustre Brow Lamination Kit
For Professional Use Only.
Brow Code's Lustre Brow Lamination Kit, is a specially formulated treatment for eyebrows. This professional brow treatment allows the hairs to be morphed into a new shape and direction for a full, voluminous and feathery finish.
Perfect for clients with unruly brows or clients looking for an improved shape and finish to their natural brows.
A professional eyebrow lamination treatment keeps hair in place for up to 2 months.
- Vegan Friendly
- Approx 15-18 services per kit
- Step 1 - Brow Perming Solution (10ml)
- Step 2 - Brow Fixing Solution (10ml)
- Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish (10ml)
- Brow Code Brow Lamination Wrap (42mm x 200m)
- Brow Code Lustre Brow Adhesive (5ml)
How Brow Lamination Works:
Step 1: Brow Perming Solution - Once applied, a chemical process begins to break down the bonds within each hair, allowing the hairs to be manipulated to a new desired shape and direction.
Step 2: Brow Fixing Solution - Once applied, the hair bond transforms into the new desired shape and direction.
Step 3: Brow Keratin Nourish - The last step in the Lamination treatment, to restore moisture into the brows and skin.
- sub brand:
Brow Code Lustre Lamination Steps
Note: Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
Prior to Step 1 of Brow Code's Lustre Lamination, apply a thin layer of Brow Adhesive through the brow. Using a disposable spoolie brush, comb brow hair into place in an upward direction. Once dry, continue with Step 1.
Note: When combing the brows into place, ensure you set the exact direction you wish to laminate the hairs in.
- Apply Brow Code Lustre Step 1 - brow perming solution to one brow at a time. Take care to keep solution to hair area only. Cover brows with Brow Lamination Wrap to ensure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. See the timing & hair type guide below to learn how long to leave Step 1 on the brows.
Step 1: 5-8 minutes. No longer than 9 minutes.
Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: Client to remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 4 - 5 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 5 - 7 Minutes
Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 7 - 10 Minutes
- After leaving Step 1 on for your desired time, remove the Brow Lamination Wrap and then by using a dry cotton tip, remove all the solution in an upwards motion leaving no residue. Once clean, add Step 2 - Brow Fixing Solution to both brows together. Cover again using your cling wrap again to fix the hairs into place.
- After leaving Step 2 on for your desired time, remove Brow Lamination Wrap then remove all the solution in an upwards motion using a cotton tip, leaving no residue. Once clean, apply Brow Code Tint (or colour deposit) using the Brow Code 122 Brush for application of colour.
- After waiting for the desired amount of time, remove all the solution then apply Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and skin. Leave Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish on the brows for the client to leave with.
- Retail the Brow Code Brow Gold Oil to your client and instruct them to nourish the hair and skin daily.
What should and should not be done 24 hours post-treatment for longevity of results:
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use Brow Code Gold Brow Growth Oil daily.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna/working out for 24-48 hours. Any excess moisture after this time can cause a slight curl/frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for one week prior and 48 hours after treatment.
- Tint and other colour deposit techniques develop much faster after lamination due to porous hair. We therefore advise to reduce your timings and watch the development of the colour closely.
- Brow Lamination must always be performed before waxing, threading or plucking treatments. IF performing this service after to tidy brows - You must completely avoid getting ANY solution on the area to be waxed.
- Do not apply scrubs to the eyebrow area before lamination.
- Never use the same brush to apply Step 1 and Step 2. You must use two disposable brushes for both steps.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with distilled water.
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.