Antipodes Halo Skin Brightening Volcanic Mud Mask
Gently mud-paint your face with this luxurious vegan mask that delivers skin-brightening extracts for freshness and instant ﬁrmness.
Help improve your skin’s appearance with rich mineral mud from geothermal New Zealand, revered for its regenerative brilliance, as well as antioxidant-rich Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi. Prized peony also contributes to a bright and luminous visage while jojoba beads help shift deadened cells, revealing skin that feels reborn.
- Suitable for most skin conditions, especially skin prone to excess oil and dull and uneven skin tone
- Mineral Mud: New Zealand’s Volcanic Plateau is the second most geothermally active region in the world after Yellowstone National Park. New Zealand’s thermal mud is packed full of the minerals sulphur, calcium, sodium and silicon and has been revered for its skin-enhancing properties throughout the ages.
- Peony Flower: Peony petals are a super skin-brightening ingredient, containing a powerful compound that blocks melanin-stimulating cells. Overproduction of melanin can lead to pigmentation, so the inclusion of peony petals helps to target pigmented spots both reactively and proactively.
- Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Scientifically Validated Organic Beauty
- Antioxidant-rich Vinanza Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to help improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.* (*Independent study by New Zealand Extracts (2012): The eight-week clinical study involving 10 women showed Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi helps improve skin appearance).
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This mud mask is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use at night twice a week, or whenever your skin needs it
- Lavish a thick layer of this creamy mask over your cleansed face and neck, avoiding your delicate eye area
- Leave for 15 minutes then rinse away thoroughly with warm water
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.