Antipodes Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser (200ml)
We’ve answered your prayers for truly clean, radiant skin with this fragrant and inviting vegan cleanser that clears residue impurities while revitalizing your skin’s surface.
This creamy vegan botanical formulation features wild harvest kawakawa leaf extract from lush New Zealand nature. The refreshing fragrances of wild lime and patchouli are reminiscent of the 70s era – but in a good way!
- Suitable for most skin types
- Avocado Oil: Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps to hydrate the skin thanks to potent levels of natural antioxidants, including Vitamins A, B1, B2 and D as well as Omegas 3 and 9.
- Kawakawa Leaf: Kawakawa extract offers protection from environmental aggressors and is a natural tonic to help control skin blemishes.
- Certified Vegan by the Vegetarian Society
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This daily cleanser is certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every morning and night
- Dispense onto your fingertips and then apply rhythmically to your face and neck
- Rinse with warm and pure water
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.