Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
Cleanse your skin and your spirit with this luscious vegetarian face mask that leaves skin soothed and intensely hydrated.
Wild-sourced manuka honey from New Zealand locks moisture into the skin, while helping to keep skin super fresh and blemish-free. Bring peace and balance to your aura with divine fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin.
- Suited for most skin conditions, especially skin prone to excess oil, shininess, blackheads & acne
Manuka Honey: World-famous manuka honey is an antibacterial superfood found only in New Zealand that helps promote youthful, fresh, and blemish-free skin.
Pohutukawa Bloom: Pohutukawa is a bioactive extract from a New Zealand native tree that conditions and deeply moisturizes. These essential minerals are easily absorbed into the skin because of the mud’s fine texture. It can support the stimulation of skin regeneration and help to powerfully detox and transform the texture of your skin.
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Scientifically Validated Organic Beauty
- Vinanza grape seeds contain double the levels of polyphenolic antioxidants of grapes grown anywhere else in the world.* (*Certified by two independent organizations - New Zealand Extracts and the New Zealand Government’s pastoral R&D company AgResearch).
- Made in NZ from all-natural ingredients
- Premium natural ingredients indigenous to New Zealand
- Recyclable packaging with 100% eco ink from vegetables
This rich mask is certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use at night twice a week, or whenever your skin needs it
- Smooth thick layers of this deliciously creamy mask over your face and neck
- Leave for 15 minutes (or overnight) then rinse with warm and pure water
Colour Disclaimer: We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. Please keep in mind that the actual colour may view differently on your screen. If the item has a colour swatch, we have in most cases professionally edited and colour matched to the range, please use them as a guide only. Select carefully and if you are unsure of anything please contact us prior to purchasing. If your order arrives and you are not satisfied with the colour you can send it back using our returns policy - please note that we cannot accept returns for goods that have been opened.