For Professional Use Only.
Always consult and test patch.
Step 1 - Preparation:
- Remove all eye make up prior to tinting using Brow Code's Micellar Eye Make Up Remover
- For optimum results, eyebrows should be dry and free of all oils and sebum as this can create a barrier between causing the tint to not ahere correctly.
Step 2 - Mix and Apply:
- Immediately prior to tinting mix equal parts of Brow Code's Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint and Brow Code's Cream Peroxide Oxidant 3% Developer into a creamy paste using the included application stick. *The mixing ratio is 1:1 / equal part (Generally 4 drops of Cream ot Liquid Oxidant is enough to make an even paste)
Step 3 - Application:
- Prior to application, ask your client to close their eyes until the treatment has been completed.
- Using the application stick, apply the paste onto the eyebrows ensuring you place the tint into the shape you are wanting to achieve as it can slightly stain the skin.
- Leave the tint on for 5-12 minutes (application times will vary between clients). *The longer the application time the more intensive the result.
Step 4 - Removal:
- Begin by removing excess tint using a dry cotton ball. Then using Brow Code's Micellar Eye Make Up Remover gently remove excess tint in areas you wish to lighten.
- Clean up the eyebrows at the end of the treatment using Brow Code's Tint Remover - this will remove any stains on the skin you wish to remove. *DO NOT use the Tint Remover directly on eyelashes or on the skin around the eyes as this can cause serious irritation.