As a beauty pro, you no-doubt know your way around a wax kit. While you may have perfected the art of shaping your clients' brows, you're likely a little more lenient with your own.
Our new at-home brow waxing kit has everything you need to keep your brows looking flawless from the comfort of home! Using Brow Code hot wax, this kit makes it simple to keep the products you need on hand to keep your own brows looking flawless!
Follow our step-by-step guide below to get the most out of this high-value mini kit!`
- Brow Code Design & Define Microwavable Brow Styling Hot Wax (250g)
- Caronlab Disposable Wooden Spatula Small
- Brow Code Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint - Natural Brown 15ml
- Brow Code Cream Oxidant 3% Developer (100ml)
- Dappen Dish 15ml & Lid
- Brow Conditioning Cleanser
- Brow Code Micellar Eye Make-Up Remover
- Brow Code Indus Valley Tinting Brushes
- Elleebana Mascara Wands 10 Pack
- Heat wax in the microwave. If you are using a new full tub, heat uncovered for 80 seconds. If using a half tub, 60 seconds.
- Carefully check the wax is fully melted and is a creamy consistency. Leave to stand in the microwave for 2 minutes. If the wax is runny then it is too hot to use! Wait for it to cool until creamy.
NOTE: TAKE EXTREME CAUTION NOT TO OVERHEAT! Never leave the heating wax unattended. Never heat for more than 80 seconds. Follow the enclosed instructions exactly to avoid any risk of burning.
**Optional - Tint if necessary**
- Combine 2cm of tint to 10 drops oxidant and apply to the inside of the brow map. Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove with a cotton pad saturated in water.
Check out our DIY brow tint tutorial blog for full instructions!
6. Brow styling hot wax application.
Tips: When waxing above your brows, brush brow hairs in a downward direction using a lash wand. This will ensure you are only waxing hairs that are outside of the brow map. When waxing below your brows, brush brow hairs in an upward direction using a lash wand.
d. Use the edge of the spatula to pick up the wax on one side of the spatula. Quickly apply a thin, even layer in the hair growth direction. Add more wax to create a handle. Direction of brows: from the centre of the face out to the ears. Direction of hair between brows: from the nose to the forehead.
e. Allow wax to cool (approx. 20 seconds) or until candlewax-like consistency.
f. Flick to release the outer edge of the strip of wax slightly (handle), and then grasp on to the wax to remove wax quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth. Direction of brows: from the ears to the centre of the face. Direction of hair between brows: from the forehead to the nose.
Aftercare: apply cold compress to the area and avoid touching it to reduce irritation and sensitivity. Avoid applying makeup or creams for 1 hour while the skin soothes back down again.